Hello, @member an me are facing some errors while migrating from embedded db to SQL. UMS version > 6.01.100. There are 2 error messages: 1. DELETED.DIRID appears when copying data from ebedded to SQL. 2. invalid objectname schemaversion”. Someone already recognized this errors?
Hello @member @member did you tested to click Optimize Database first before migrating?
thanks for your fast response. yes we did,
Can you update to 6.04 and retest?
We ́ve tried now but, ran into the same error.
How did you setup the target DB?
Like here? kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.03/en/microsoft-sql-server-22462428.html kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.03/en/microsoft-sql-server-22462428.html
exactly like there yes 🙂
So sorry, but then I don‘t have so much to share more… I would suggest to have you both opening a ticket if you wouldn‘t mind. Can you keep us in the loop if you found a solution?
of course, thanks for your suggestions!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help migrating from IGEL UMS embedded db to SQL’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?