Is there anything I can look at on the IGEL side of things to determine a possible issues when authenticating against AD? On VLAN1 it is almost immediately and VLAN2 it takes anywhere from 45 seconds to a minute…
Sure,basically everything from ping, tracert, tcpdump but I would start with journalctl:
journalctl -n 50 -f
search for auth, pam or krb5 by adding
| grep auth
as an example
If you don‘t know where to get a terminal:
Igel Setup (or profile): Accessories=>Terminal=>+=>Save
Thanks! I haven’t looked at the tcpdump will check that out. Almost seems like a DNS issue because when I was attempting to ping earlier hostnames would not resolve unless I put in FQDN…
It might, in 80% it‘s DNS related. Pay maybe attention to DNS Default Domain here:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help troubleshooting issues when authenticating against AD in IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive