Does anyone have experience with Igel Imprivata Appliance FUS configurations. I haven’t been able to get mine to work with 11.03 (my 10.05.500 works perfectly). There’s a reference in the docs to “Enable the following if you use Imprivata versions above 6.3 IGEL OS > System > Registry > imprivata.gain_permission”. Which seems new and I can’t find that anywhere.
You need to be on 11.04 for the FUS stuff
Imprivata removed it from the bootstrap and added it back in 11.04
Then make sure that your profile is based off of 11.04.x (match your firmware) or you won’t see the new options
So that’s working for you?
It has worked for multiple customers. (I am with IGEL)
Do you need to be on a specific patch version of Imprivata ?
Like beyond 7.0
Not to see the new FUS options and the gain_permissions registry key
For supported versions see Imprivata’s document above
looks like I’ve got some upgrading to do….thanks!!
so the gain_permissions igel reg key won’t be needed when using 11.04?
You need the key still, but that’s only for using offline mode in Imprivata
where do I add that key, I don’t see a logical place for it etc.?
looks like this config is on 11.04 and not earlier versions
Interesting…..I just upgraded to 11.04.240.01 and I see fus BUT only in the registry and not in the GUI
Are you configuring it with a profile?
Make sure your profile is based on 11.04.240
Yes, first I used an existing 11.03 and based it on the new version, and then tried creating a new profile and same thing
What version of UMS?
That may be why
Some stuff doesn’t show in the UI until you upgrade UMS
Because sometimes elements aren’t there until the feature is implemented and they have to be built into UMS
You can do it with the registry keys though
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help with IGEL / Imprivata Appliance FUS configurations’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?