Hi everyone, I’m having an issue with a Philips SpeechMike Dictation device attached to IGEL and being passthrough to a Citrix Shared Desktop session. The mike will work as expected but If you stop interacting with the mic for some times, the audio connection appears to time out. Oddly, the buttons on the speechmike are still behaving as expected. The only way to fix this is to have the user log out of their Citrix session and sign back in. I know this might not be an Igel issue but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this.
@member I’ve been working a bit with dictation on IGEL OS, but never seen this. Though, to be honest, cant say that i been using it for a extensive period of time though. When you say “being passthrough”, are you using usb redirection or the Philips channel for dictation?
Yes we are using USB Redirection for the Philips channel for dictation.
You shouldn’t do that in my opinion. I would recommend to disable native USB redirection, and instead enable the Sessions->Citrix->Global->Mapping->device Support->Philips Speech channel for dictation.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help with Philips SpeechMike Dictation device attached to IGEL and being passthrough to a Citrix Shared Desktop session’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?