Hi everyone, I’m having an issue with a Philips SpeechMike Dictation device attached to IGEL and being passthrough to a Citrix Shared Desktop session. The mike will work as expected but If you stop interacting with the mic for some times, the audio connection appears to time out. Oddly, the buttons on the speechmike are still behaving as expected. The only way to fix this is to have the user log out of their Citrix session and sign back in. I know this might not be an Igel issue but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this.
@member I’ve been working a bit with dictation on IGEL OS, but never seen this. Though, to be honest, cant say that i been using it for a extensive period of time though. When you say “being passthrough”, are you using usb redirection or the Philips channel for dictation?
Yes we are using USB Redirection for the Philips channel for dictation.
You shouldn’t do that in my opinion. I would recommend to disable native USB redirection, and instead enable the Sessions->Citrix->Global->Mapping->device Support->Philips Speech channel for dictation.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help with Philips SpeechMike Dictation device attached to IGEL and being passthrough to a Citrix Shared Desktop session’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?