Hi all, has anyone tried using a self sign cert on an IGEL to be used as part of a netscaler gateway user cert authentication? We are trying to have some control on our netscaler gateway to only allow IGELs with this cert to be able to connect as it is considered managed. We don’t want any random IGEL knowing our netscaler gateway portal to be allowed. I hope this question make sense. Thanks in advance.
Hi Toan, I might say something wrong, but User Certs are still not supported on CWA for Linux, if this is what you meant:
Sebastien is correct, Citrix doesn’t support it on the Linux platform today
Also as this certificate can be downloaded from the netscaler easily it would not be a bg problem to copy it to other Igels. There are other tools that can check if the Igel is managed by your UMS i.e. DeviceTrust for which the client is already included in IGEL OS
thank you all for the input
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help with self signed certs on IGEL for use with Citrix Netscaler Gateway’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?