Does anyone have the Citrix StoreFront Idle Logoff Script working in FW 10.05.800.01? I’ve got two issues on my UD3’s:
1. The custom application does not automatically start; I have to create a shortcut for it and then manually launch it
2. When the app does run, it logs off the user immediately, ignoring the timeout specified in the app (20 minutes)
This behavior exists with both client v18.10 and v13.10, as well as server type StoreFront and StoreFront Legacy Mode. I don’t see any other way to forcibly logoff a user who has been sitting idle while logged into StoreFront, and it’s a hard requirement for us (healthcare).
No, never re-tried it by myself but did you tried or thought about a screensaver that starts a command like logoff?
No, but this is definitely something for me to investigate. I actually need to amend my original statement, because when the script runs, it does wait for the timeout… I must be asleep, because I thought the value was minutes and not seconds. Still, it doesn’t automatically start. I’d love for that to happen even if I have alternatives.
Oh dear god, I’m a clown. It automatically starts fine if you actually reboot the device after applying the profile. This is what I get for not having enough coffee this morning!
How did you even went to work without enough coffee? You are my hero for that😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Help with the Citrix StoreFront Idle Logoff Script’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”