Hey anyone have experience setting up SCEP? Trying to set it up. not sure how to actually know if its working.
Hey Greg, yes, have it working in my HomeLab. Beside that fact they are two perfect Howtos from Igel Experts:
Can vouch for the guides above. Should have everything you need.
The easiest way I have seen to see if it is working is to look at the issued certs on the MSCA (if that is what you are using) and see if they are being issued.
You can also look in /wfs/scep_certificates/cert0/ to see if client.cert exists.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Hey anyone have experience setting up SCEP on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?