Hey anyone have experience setting up SCEP? Trying to set it up. not sure how to actually know if its working.
Hey Greg, yes, have it working in my HomeLab. Beside that fact they are two perfect Howtos from Igel Experts:
Can vouch for the guides above. Should have everything you need.
The easiest way I have seen to see if it is working is to look at the issued certs on the MSCA (if that is what you are using) and see if they are being issued.
You can also look in /wfs/scep_certificates/cert0/ to see if client.cert exists.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Hey anyone have experience setting up SCEP on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”