Hey anyone have experience setting up SCEP? Trying to set it up. not sure how to actually know if its working.
Hey Greg, yes, have it working in my HomeLab. Beside that fact they are two perfect Howtos from Igel Experts:
Can vouch for the guides above. Should have everything you need.
The easiest way I have seen to see if it is working is to look at the issued certs on the MSCA (if that is what you are using) and see if they are being issued.
You can also look in /wfs/scep_certificates/cert0/ to see if client.cert exists.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Hey anyone have experience setting up SCEP on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”