Anyone ever deal with high CPU utilization on your UMS server in 6.07.100? My QA box (2 vCPU, 8GB) is a slug right now with Apache (RM GUIserver) just crushing both CPU and RAM during UMS console logons.
I would bump RAM up to 12GB.
Our Infrastructure team is going to love that, a 12GB VM for QA….
We had similar setup and had to move to 4CPU with 16GB and use our HA SQL cluster. Purrs like a kitten now.
Our Prod UMS servers are 4 vCPU/10GB and seem to run fine. The DB is on a separate SQL cluster.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘High CPU utilization on your IGEL UMS server in 6.07.100? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?