In IGEL OS 11.04.215 firmware I was able to use hotkeys to open a chrome browser while in Imprivata Appliance mode. With 11.04.240 this no longer works. Was this functionality supposed to be removed in the newer 11.04.240? We used this as a downtime feature just in case there was an outage for the virtual desktops.
Here is a screen shot of it working prior to the update.
Hi, you can create a custom application to run chromium-browser, set your hotkey and enable Appliance Mode Access. Still works over here on 11.4.240.
That works great. I think a little better than the hotkey method I setup before. Thank you for solving my problem.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Hotkeys to open a chrome browser while in Imprivata Appliance mode stopped working in IGEL OS 11.04.215 ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?