I have a question about the licensing of the Igel Cloud Gateway, e.g. if I Buy ten licenses and assign these licenses to ten devices, they can use the IGC. But how is it when I do the whole thing e.g. Assign 20 devices but only have 10 licenses? Are the licenses for the maximum number of simultaneous connections available?
The licenses are assigned to a device. So you will be fine up to device 10. If you add an 11th device, the device will not get an EMP and will fail.
Connected / Powered state do not matter, it is a per-device license.
And here is link on licenses –> kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/licenses-more-10325017.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How are IGEL ICG licenses allocated to IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?