Hello I am trying to move my UMS 6.04 server to another server. Going from windows 10 to windows 2012 server. The 2012 server was already setup as just console management only. I see and can back and restore my DB to move / migrate. But how can I change my console installed box to basically a new server to migrate the data into?
Hello, let‘s see if that article helps you:
Yes I saw that. My problem is when I install / upgrade on my server that was just the management console i cont seem to get it to see the install as new. As it keeps my old login info. I think I want to fully remove UMS from my server and all settings. Then install fresh and migrate database.
Usually, the Setup should detect if a UMS Server is already there. Do you have a Service called IgelRMGuiserver running on your host? If not, I would search for real server. If you want to delete old Login Data, it is in %userprofile%.igel and registry.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can I change which UMS server the standalone admin tool connects to?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”