Another question, how can I configure the IGEL if I am only using it for Citrix Receiver to allow for password reset
You mean prompting when the users password has expired or using the Citrix Self Service Password Reset solution?
oh Citrix Self Service Password Reset solution hmm
let me look into that further
Only if you are licensed for it and it integrates into Storefront if you are using that are your entry point into your Citrix environment.
do the machines have to be on the domain
so it is a website portal?
sorry never used it
you can use Firefox in the IGEL OS to connect to the Citrix Storefront environment.
You have SSPR integrated into Storefront.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can I configue password reset when using Citrix Receiver on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?