Another question, how can I configure the IGEL if I am only using it for Citrix Receiver to allow for password reset
You mean prompting when the users password has expired or using the Citrix Self Service Password Reset solution?
oh Citrix Self Service Password Reset solution hmm
let me look into that further
Only if you are licensed for it and it integrates into Storefront if you are using that are your entry point into your Citrix environment.
do the machines have to be on the domain
so it is a website portal?
sorry never used it
you can use Firefox in the IGEL OS to connect to the Citrix Storefront environment.
You have SSPR integrated into Storefront.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can I configue password reset when using Citrix Receiver on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”