How can I easily disable all USB Ports on the IGEL device itself? Also keyboard/mouse devices. I want to use the IGEL to display a special content in a public room. So nobody should be able to have local access.
the easiest way would be to use the USB Access Control:
Works perfect 🙂
And did you tried the USB Access Control? Just kidding 😜
Ok, I blocked all USB devices with the USB Access Control. How can I now exclude one USB WIFI device?
This is the information about my wifi dongle
you can allow specific devices by vendor ID and product ID
I got it. I also have to exclude all wireless controller…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can I easily disable all USB Ports on the IGEL device itself?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR