Hi all, how can I figure out at the ICG to what UMS an ICG belongs to?
Is there any conf file and if where is it located. Thx
The UMS server reaches out to the ICG when you add it and establishes a secure session over the specified port. I assume a one-time key / trust is established at that point. I’m pretty sure if you want to switch UMS servers, you’ll need to do an uninstall and install of the ICG bin. Also make sure you remove it from original UMS server if it still exists. kb.igel.com/igelicg-1.03/en/uninstalling-icg-2271372.html
You could probably run ‘netstat -atup | grep ESTABLISHED’ and see which one it is connected to in the output of that command. If you know the I.P. address of the U.M.S., you could run ‘netstat -antup | grep $ADDRESS’, or just use the hostname, as in ‘netstat -atup | grep -i $HOSTNAME’. You probably don’t need the ‘u’ or ‘p’ switches, but I just run it with ‘-antup’ by default.
@member what’s the use case behind your question?
Hi Jeremy, you made my day, sometimes it’s so easy and you cannot see the wood for the trees, but now I know at least the location the ICG is connecting too. There is no use case, it’s an ICG at our ISP and a ton of UMSs in the data center and I don’t know what this particular ICG was for 😉
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can I figure out at the IGEL ICG to what UMS an ICG belongs to?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS