Hey guys, how can i install/deinstall software into the W10 Igel ? or where can i deactivate the writeable mode ?
You will need to turn off the File based Write filter on a W10 IGEL to install software.
This can be found in a profile or the local IGEL setup int he following location.
System>File Based Write Filter – Toggle the FBWF.
Remember to reboot the device after installing before turning the write filter back on to confirm the installation is 100% done.
Hey, thank you, I try it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can i install/deinstall software onto a IGEL W10 device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?