How can I manage in UMS the sound preferences of a device like a headphone? When opening the SOund Preferences on an Endpoint I can adjust Balance under Settings for Headphone but in UMS I cannot find this
From what i recall, there is no GUI way, since this a device based setting.
Assuming a full screen Citrix or VMware session, I added a hot key combo that opens the sound preferences window within the session
I ask this because the audio on the Igel (with MMCP) is not very good. Music is oke but listening to someone’s voice is teribble. It sounds like the person is far away in a big room 😞. Even with a clean profile with only a browser to a radio station or Youtube
but there, are we speaking yout sound volume or really the balance?
It is very weird but “playing” with the balance actually makes the sound better. Don’t ask my how
Beside Mikes suggestion to open the Sound Mixer through a hotkey, we could try to find out the root cause.
Which Igel Device?
Which kind of Headphone and connectivity?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can I manage in IGEL UMS the sound preferences of a device like a headphone? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?