Is any way, that can support check USB device status in IGEL OS? (like devices manager of windows)
Similar as attached : HP Thin Pro USB manager. Due to we only can check Devices via System-Information. and if any records of log file that can saving USB devices insert and remove onto clients. Tks.
Hi Evan, assuming the HP screenshot shows the Citrix (or whatever TS arch.) Redirection piece, right?
Yes, the screenshot is based on Citrix.
It can select for checking. (as attached)
Atm. the only way to redirect Devices (or not) is to go through a profile (even if I like this HP approach):
There is no real configuration on the endpoint!
So, it only way to check devices status via system information, right? and no any log file to record when devices insert and remove?
well, if you use the EMP Subscription, there the AIT (asset Inventory tracker) would log when / which device was connected / removed.
got it, thank you. Have a nice day.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can support check USB device status in IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?