Is any way, that can support check USB device status in IGEL OS? (like devices manager of windows)
Similar as attached : HP Thin Pro USB manager. Due to we only can check Devices via System-Information. and if any records of log file that can saving USB devices insert and remove onto clients. Tks.
Hi Evan, assuming the HP screenshot shows the Citrix (or whatever TS arch.) Redirection piece, right?
Yes, the screenshot is based on Citrix.
It can select for checking. (as attached)
Atm. the only way to redirect Devices (or not) is to go through a profile (even if I like this HP approach):
There is no real configuration on the endpoint!
So, it only way to check devices status via system information, right? and no any log file to record when devices insert and remove?
well, if you use the EMP Subscription, there the AIT (asset Inventory tracker) would log when / which device was connected / removed.
got it, thank you. Have a nice day.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can support check USB device status in IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS