Hi, we are using Citrix Storefront with Igel Thin Clients. When a User is logged into a Windows Session and is locking his Screen, it appears that after like 30 min the Windows Session Lockscreen is disappeared and instead the IGEL OS Desktop with its Citrix Storefront Window appears, where the User is still logged in and u can connect to his Windows Session by Clicking on “Desktop”.
How can the Windows Lock Screen remain, or the Citrix Storefront Windows disappear or at least loggoff the User?
the most secured way would be to have the device logging in into the AD, Passthrough the Login Infos to Receiver and sync the Password with the local Screensaver.
As an alternative, you could use a post session command like logoff. That means, as soon as the Desktop Session disconnects, it will logoff/logon the Igel automatically and restart the Receiver Login:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can the Windows Lock Screen remain, or the Citrix Storefront Windows disappear or at least loggoff the User?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS