Hi, how can we accept login-cookies in firefox? Best Regards Joachim
Take a look at the following registry setting for Firefox on this:
Also ensure that clearing the cookies is NOT enabled within Browser>Browser Global>Privacy>(checkmark ‘Clear private data when closing browser and enable)>UNCHECK Cookies:
perfect thanks Mike for the solution. Best Regards
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can we accept login-cookies in FireFox?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?