hello team , got a question . How can we set up Linux TC without using Wake-On-Lan to wake up and sleep at specific time? … cronjob is not available .
Hi Alex, there is no other way to wake up clients using the IGEL UMS or scripting something on our OS. Third party hardware may have a wake up function build into its BIOS but our UD hardware does not have that.
Did you check the Bios Options if there is something useful for you? Like RTC Alarm, ErP Power Control, USB Wake from S3 etc…?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can we set up IGEL OS without using Wake-On-Lan to wake up and sleep at specific time? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”