Hi! I have a question regarding remote install of the ICG. Earlier we have deployed an ICG manually. If we browse to that manually deployed ICG IP we are presented with Apache TomCat. I have successfully deployed a new ICG with the remote installer. However, when we browse the IP of the ICG we are not presented with Apache TomCat. The reason we want to be able to browse TomCat is to have a monitor on the NetScaler to check wether ICG is up or down. How can we successfully browse the ICG to the TomCat apache?
Hi, since 1.03.120 we removed the landing page:
Fixed: Disable Apache Tomcat welcome page
Wouldn‘t it be easier to do a SSL port monitoring on the ICG Port?
@member Great! Thanks! I just wanted to confirm that this was indeed intended and “as it should be”. I will configure SSL port monitoring on the ICG port instead.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How can we successfully login to the ICG TomCat apache server?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”