Hi, we have to update the UserPrinicpalNames in our AD – therefore all login changes from .root.local to .com –> how could we enforce to resync the UMS users to the new UPN settings? Thanks.
Hi, when going to UMS Administration, Active Directory LDAP, Edit your Connection, edit your Domain, try to resolve AD Controllers, Test Connection, Save.
Then close all Consoles, Restart the IgelRmGuiServer Service, login again and check if your Users under System, Administrator Accounts, match your new domain. Sometimes it might be necessary to remove the Users and import them again😌
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How could we enforce to resync the UMS users to the new UserPrinicpalNames settings?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?