Hi, I am having a customer using client certificates to authenticate against Citrix ADC (besides to username/password). How do I automatically deploy individual user certificates to the endpoints?
I thought about something like:
using the location attribute to place the username
generating a user certificate with passphrase with certutil
assign the certfile to the endpoint and register in firefox
+ task for renewals
Any ideas to accomplish? IMI?
Are we speaking about a real user certificate? From what I recall and the Feature Matrix confirmed me, on NS at least: User Cert Auth via NetScaler Gateway (via Browser Only): www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/data-sheet/citrix-workspace-app-feature-matrix.pdf isn’t available on Linux or did I get you wrong?
From the process you described, yes, from a technical perspective. even if IMI would just support the process IMHO. since it seems highly (bash ) script related.
I think he talks about client certificates and means the endpoint has to present a machine cert in addition to username and password. SCEP should be able to deploy those certs to the endpoints.
Continue reading and comment on ‘How do I automatically deploy individual user certificates to the endpoints on IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”