How do I export list of IGEL devices in UMS as a CSV? I saw something similar, by r-clicking a directory and exporting as an XML file. Not exactly what I need. I just want terminal names and IP addresses. Any suggestions?
You can look at using Powershell to export that info.
Command you’re after is:
Get-UMSDevice -Computername ‘igelrmserver’ -WebSession $Websession | Export-Csv -Path C:Export.csv
while @member is perfectly right 😄, you can achieve this within the UMS by using a less cool way 😉 with views. there you can use “save as” -> “csv”
@member where do you see Views? I’m using UMS 5.07.110
i am not on a computer now, but iirc the main tree there are profiles, thinclients, jobs and views
Ah, figured it out, lol. Under Server (left pane), I saw Views. I created a new view which filters by Unit ID. Now I can r-click on the new view and save as csv. Thank you, @member!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?