How do I export list of IGEL devices in UMS as a CSV? I saw something similar, by r-clicking a directory and exporting as an XML file. Not exactly what I need. I just want terminal names and IP addresses. Any suggestions?
You can look at using Powershell to export that info.
Command you’re after is:
Get-UMSDevice -Computername ‘igelrmserver’ -WebSession $Websession | Export-Csv -Path C:Export.csv
while @member is perfectly right 😄, you can achieve this within the UMS by using a less cool way 😉 with views. there you can use “save as” -> “csv”
@member where do you see Views? I’m using UMS 5.07.110
i am not on a computer now, but iirc the main tree there are profiles, thinclients, jobs and views
Ah, figured it out, lol. Under Server (left pane), I saw Views. I created a new view which filters by Unit ID. Now I can r-click on the new view and save as csv. Thank you, @member!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?