For use with IGEL OS 11 devices, Shared Workplace requires a valid license from the IGEL Enterprise Management Pack (EMP). This license must be present on every IGEL OS 11 device on which Shared Workplace is to be used.
Are there any trial license for 30 days for testing?
Good morning Dmitry, just register for a Demo license on:
There WE and EMP should included.
Yes, EMP will then be needed on every device where you may use SWP. Hope that helps!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I get a trial license for IGEL Shared Workplace?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”