How do I get a trial license for IGEL Shared Workplace?

Good day!

For use with IGEL OS 11 devices, Shared Workplace requires a valid license from the IGEL Enterprise Management Pack (EMP). This license must be present on every IGEL OS 11 device on which Shared Workplace is to be used.

Are there any trial license for 30 days for testing?

Good morning Dmitry, just register for a Demo license on:

There WE and EMP should included.

Yes, EMP will then be needed on every device where you may use SWP. Hope that helps!

Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I get a trial license for IGEL Shared Workplace?’.  Not a member? Join Here!

Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base

Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?

Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.

Submit a question, or Join Today!

Popular Message Threads

Categories & Tags: