For use with IGEL OS 11 devices, Shared Workplace requires a valid license from the IGEL Enterprise Management Pack (EMP). This license must be present on every IGEL OS 11 device on which Shared Workplace is to be used.
Are there any trial license for 30 days for testing?
Good morning Dmitry, just register for a Demo license on:
There WE and EMP should included.
Yes, EMP will then be needed on every device where you may use SWP. Hope that helps!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I get a trial license for IGEL Shared Workplace?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?