How do i get my hands on IGEL OS private builds?
Which one is needed? I would send the link as PM.
Hello Sebastien. Thank you for the reply. I’d like to try 10.05.590 and 10.05.620.
Hello @member Sent you a PM.
Hello – please send me the link to the new PRIVATE BUILD 10.05.620.
Sent you a PM.
Thank you for the link, firmware was applied. Having issues adding new UD3-LX51 devices to the new server running UMS 6.01, the new devices overwrite the existing device and only one device will properly register. Is this a license issue? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
That should only happen when the mac address is equal. What happens when you reset both devices to factory default?
Same result with three brand new IGEL devices, each one has unique MAC address.
Inside the IGEL Community on Slack, visit the #new-product-releases channel to find a list of the lastest IGEL OS, UMS, and ICG private builds, then follow the instructions to obtain them 🙂
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”