How do i get my hands on IGEL OS private builds?
Which one is needed? I would send the link as PM.
Hello Sebastien. Thank you for the reply. I’d like to try 10.05.590 and 10.05.620.
Hello @member Sent you a PM.
Hello – please send me the link to the new PRIVATE BUILD 10.05.620.
Sent you a PM.
Thank you for the link, firmware was applied. Having issues adding new UD3-LX51 devices to the new server running UMS 6.01, the new devices overwrite the existing device and only one device will properly register. Is this a license issue? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
That should only happen when the mac address is equal. What happens when you reset both devices to factory default?
Same result with three brand new IGEL devices, each one has unique MAC address.
Inside the IGEL Community on Slack, visit the #new-product-releases channel to find a list of the lastest IGEL OS, UMS, and ICG private builds, then follow the instructions to obtain them 🙂
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?