Hi, how do I get the Teradici PCoIP Client session within the UMS server?
Our UMS server is configured, I’ve set up the ICG, and have already applied the add-on Teradici license within the UMS server. The Teradici session option is now available on our IGEL device, but it doesn’t appear as an option within our UMS server (6.01.100)
Hi, you have to upgrade the UMS to 6.02.110 to get this feature listed!
Thank you so much!
You are welcome! 👍
wasn’t that one mentioned to also need an additional / special license?
Yep! Already had the license applied but hadn’t upgraded the UMS. 6.02.110 Did the trick 🙂
Nice, just out of curiosity, the extra license is that a free license that just needs to be requested?
We had to purchase it as an add-on license, but I believe it’s available to try out in the demo. Here’s as much info as KB has on it: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.01.110/en/pcoip-session-16450269.html
@member @member the terradici pcoip license is a add-on license. It does come with a cost, but it is also a supported license by both IGEL and Terradici. That is the reason for the cost. It is certainly possible to get a trial license.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I get the Teradici PCoIP Client session within the IGEL UMS server?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”