Hi all, we’re using oVirt / Red Hat Virtualisation. How do I make Firefox automatically launch “remote-viewer” when a “console.vv” file is downloaded? What happens currently is the file is downloaded and we need to select it from under Firefox “Downloads”
Hi Colin, you could check if the mimetype handling could solve your request:
Thanks but how do I do this from the UMS?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I make Firefox automatically launch “remote-viewer” when a “console.vv” file is downloaded? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?