Hi all, we’re using oVirt / Red Hat Virtualisation. How do I make Firefox automatically launch “remote-viewer” when a “console.vv” file is downloaded? What happens currently is the file is downloaded and we need to select it from under Firefox “Downloads”
Hi Colin, you could check if the mimetype handling could solve your request:
Thanks but how do I do this from the UMS?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I make Firefox automatically launch “remote-viewer” when a “console.vv” file is downloaded? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?