How do I remove access to IGEL setup from the taskbar and remove application launcher from start menu
Go to Accessories > Setup and disable the Starting Methods
Same thing for Application Launcher 🙂
Gentlemen, thank you!
For more information on customizing the IGEL OS UI, please check out the Customizing the IGEL OS User Interface – Step-by-Step Guide www.igelcommunity.com/customizing-the-igel-os-ui
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I remove access to IGEL setup from the taskbar and remove application launcher from start menu?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS