Hello, I have en expired IGEL Workspace Edition pack with attached hardware. I want to change to an active pack, but I have to delete the hardware from the expired pack first, but the button to delete hardware in the licence portal is missing. What should I do? All my active packs have the delete hardware button. I have tried with archiving, but nothing changed. Thanks in advance.
usually, you can just take the Mac Address (copy and paste) and add it to the new pack. From what I recall there is no need to remove it by hand.
Hello, thanks. I added the new licence manually. I had to wait for the reboot to be completed. Now the new licence is displayed for the client. But how do I delete the hardware from the expired pack? It is still listed there.
You can‘t by yourself, it stays there.
Okay, it was just for the order. Then it’s fine. Thank you
Yea, they remain for audit records.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I remove IGEL Workspace Edition licenses from IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?