how do I revoke an EMP license from a TC and leave the WE in place?
This, but in reverse. mybrokencomputer.net/t/licensing-igel-thin-clients-for-igel-cloud-gateway/49
Its definitely not the same going in reverse. So I go to Device’s Licenses and find my device then hit the remove button? That pulls the license from the TC?
What about running a script to remove the license file from /license/dsa? is there an easy way to identify the EMP vs the WE license in that folder? The names are not very identifying
You need to remove the license from the activation portal, download the new license file. Then in UMS, you delete the current license file, and upload the new one. Clear as mud?
That is assuming you are not using automatic license assignment
My method may not be the right method, but I know it works!
I am using ALD so that doesnt quite help me. I appreciate the response though!
Sorry man! I will dig into it tonight to see if I can figure it out
If you have ALD you need to delete the MAC address from the package in the IGEL License Portal, thats all, no import of the file
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I revoke an Enterprise Management Pack (EMP) license from IGEL OS and leave the IGEL OS Workplace Edition in place?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS