How do I set up pass-through authentication for Citrix Xenapp 7.13?
where are you authenticating? Storefront? ICA Connection into XenApp?
I have a feeling that the receiver wants the domain to be presented in a certain way or it doesnt work
In Storefront, do you have Trusted Domains configured? If so then the domain format needs to match.
ok let me check
and that worked
you are a legend, thanks heaps!
excellent, nice work!
hey @member this is for local login only on the igel client right? What about AD authenticated? Not sure what else am I missing but it’s not working for me. Think you have some time to assist?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I set up pass-through authentication for Citrix XenApp 7.13 on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”