Learning IGEL here, excuse the basic questions. I have some devices registered in UMS but I’d like to take those devices off-site now and keep them connected via ICG. When I setup a device remotely it’s very easy to connect it to the cloud gateway, but how do I tell a device registered in UMS to reach out to the cloud gateway?
No basic questions, we are here to help!
One way, assuming we are speaking about actual Os, UMS and ICG versions, use the Send ICG Configuration:
Here is a profile that might help
That seemed to have worked perfectly. Thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I tell a device registered in UMS to reach out to the IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”