Learning IGEL here, excuse the basic questions. I have some devices registered in UMS but I’d like to take those devices off-site now and keep them connected via ICG. When I setup a device remotely it’s very easy to connect it to the cloud gateway, but how do I tell a device registered in UMS to reach out to the cloud gateway?
No basic questions, we are here to help!
One way, assuming we are speaking about actual Os, UMS and ICG versions, use the Send ICG Configuration:
Here is a profile that might help
That seemed to have worked perfectly. Thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do I tell a device registered in UMS to reach out to the IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS