Question about UMS Administration IGEL Cloud Gateway information that appears in the “Connected devices” section. The only devices that will appear are the ones that are online and connected to the specific ICG that is was configured? And all turned off devices (even though they been configured to a specific ICG) will not appear, because they are off?
I‘m in process of UMS/ICG Upgrading but the devices should list all devices registered and still configured to use that ICG Server (independant from Offline or Online).
The reason we are asking is these number don’t match the numbers from the View we created that list all ICG and when we compare the information from the two sources, they don’t match.
It is only active connections
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do IGEL OS devices over ICG appear in the “Connected devices” section on the IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?