Question about UMS Administration IGEL Cloud Gateway information that appears in the “Connected devices” section. The only devices that will appear are the ones that are online and connected to the specific ICG that is was configured? And all turned off devices (even though they been configured to a specific ICG) will not appear, because they are off?
I‘m in process of UMS/ICG Upgrading but the devices should list all devices registered and still configured to use that ICG Server (independant from Offline or Online).
The reason we are asking is these number don’t match the numbers from the View we created that list all ICG and when we compare the information from the two sources, they don’t match.
It is only active connections
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do IGEL OS devices over ICG appear in the “Connected devices” section on the IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?