How do you change the order of the sub-directories in UMS? if I have folders 1,3,2,4 and need to re-order them to 1,2,3,4? I can drag and drop them into each other, but they wont move within a directory. I am looking for something like the right click “move” option in Microsoft Active Directory.
Easiest way without having to move all the Subdirs and resort them after moving 3, recreate 3, check the profiles/default directory Rules assigned to it, and move then the Subdirs.
Thanks Sebastien. I am probably missing something here. I am tring to figure out how to resort or move so all directories are consistent.
For instance, in this screenshot I am just trying to move “ATC-CTS Clients” to the top of the list and have it stay there.
Hopefully for everyone that uses UMS.
Ok, so just change the order of display to have it alphabetical/numerical correct, right?
I would add a blank after ATC- and before CTS, then press F5 and it should work.
I‘m seeing a few spaces missing or some more in the names you gave under ACT-CTS.
It autosorts based on names only? You can’t manually sort?
Thank you – I will need to think through naming schemes a little more thoroughly as we grow our directory structure. Knowing that is the only way helps.
But that‘s a valid idea @member ! If you think that this feature (kind of manual sorting) would help you out, #feature-proposals would be worst a try!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do you change the order of the sub-directories in IGEL UMS? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”