How do I create a CSR for Igel Cloud Gateway? I’m trying to order a SSL certificate for the appliance
Have a look in this guide www.igel.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/IGEL-Software-Platform-Step-by-Step-Getting-Started-Guide-v1.pdf
Thanks, Udo! I’ve never set ICG before, so this helps.
Btw, what’s the web server used for ICG? I’m trying to download the standard SSL cert (.zip) from GoDaddy, but not sure which option to select (apache, tomcat, other?)
Best Option is to go for a Tomcat (but technically there is no big difference it is just how the certs are organized)
Thanks, Christian! By the way, what are the required firewall ports needed for ICG to UMS to IGEL UD3 and UDC thin clients? The .PDF mentions ports but it’s internal from UMS to TC. Maybe just TCP 8443 only?
You are correct, 8443 is required both between ICG and UMS and between ICG and the Internet for clients.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How do you create an CSR for IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS