How do you license a Windows 10 uma? This is threw an Enterprise Management Pack, correct? I keep getting the message: There are no compatible packs for the selected devices available…
Yes, it, you need one registered OS11 device that hold a WE / valid maintenance / valid EMP subscription in your UMS. As soon as this is done you can register as many UMAs as you want.
In UMS on the windows 10 device it shows unlimited license present. On the device itself it says UMS remote management is not licensed (but in release notes this is noted as a known issue). On deploying a profile the result is error no valid UMA license found
Do you have a Linux OS11 device registered on that UMS?
Which UMA / UMS Version?
Windows 10 1909 with UMA 3.01.100 – UMS 6.05.100
What version of UMS are you running?
6.05 on windows server 2012R2
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?