How do you license a Windows 10 uma? This is threw an Enterprise Management Pack, correct? I keep getting the message: There are no compatible packs for the selected devices available…
Yes, it, you need one registered OS11 device that hold a WE / valid maintenance / valid EMP subscription in your UMS. As soon as this is done you can register as many UMAs as you want.
In UMS on the windows 10 device it shows unlimited license present. On the device itself it says UMS remote management is not licensed (but in release notes this is noted as a known issue). On deploying a profile the result is error no valid UMA license found
Do you have a Linux OS11 device registered on that UMS?
Which UMA / UMS Version?
Windows 10 1909 with UMA 3.01.100 – UMS 6.05.100
What version of UMS are you running?
6.05 on windows server 2012R2
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS