How does one go about getting a pw reset link to the support site? I’m not getting the reset links and the site says I’m already registered :man-shrugging:
Not in the office atm.but you could send an email with that request to email@example.com
they should be able to help you!
Also, check your spam 🙂
@member thanks I’ve honestly requested it multiple times and haven’t received the reset link in either my Inbox or Spam 😬
But I sent the request to firstname.lastname@example.org as recommended by Sebastien
Ok. Can you DM me your email?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How does one go about getting a password reset link to the IGEL support site?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”