How does one go about getting a pw reset link to the support site? I’m not getting the reset links and the site says I’m already registered :man-shrugging:
Not in the office atm.but you could send an email with that request to firstname.lastname@example.org
they should be able to help you!
Also, check your spam 🙂
@member thanks I’ve honestly requested it multiple times and haven’t received the reset link in either my Inbox or Spam 😬
But I sent the request to email@example.com as recommended by Sebastien
Ok. Can you DM me your email?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How does one go about getting a password reset link to the IGEL support site?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?