Hei Folks. I’d like to use some IGEL Endpoints to connect to an RDS environment (1x RDGateway, 2x RDServers). Everything is located in the local Windows domain.
The users should be able to authenticate themselves on the “Web Access for RemoteDesktop” Website and then open the “Remote Desktop”.
Is there any manual how I can configure this in a IGEL profile? Or does anyone has an example-Profile I can have a look at?
Hi Daniel – I run Citrix but if you haven’t found it yet, this KB section may be helpful. kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05.500/en/remote-desktop-web-access-22477713.html
I would add the fact that from time to time a double login is needed (Browser/RDP), in that case I would recommend to use Active Directory Login in front of them.
I’m a Citrix guy as well. Feeling like a Noob with RDS. But it seems to work now. Thanks for your assistance!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘how I can configure Web Access for Remote Desktop in a IGEL profile? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?