Hei Folks. I’d like to use some IGEL Endpoints to connect to an RDS environment (1x RDGateway, 2x RDServers). Everything is located in the local Windows domain.
The users should be able to authenticate themselves on the “Web Access for RemoteDesktop” Website and then open the “Remote Desktop”.
Is there any manual how I can configure this in a IGEL profile? Or does anyone has an example-Profile I can have a look at?
Hi Daniel – I run Citrix but if you haven’t found it yet, this KB section may be helpful. kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05.500/en/remote-desktop-web-access-22477713.html
I would add the fact that from time to time a double login is needed (Browser/RDP), in that case I would recommend to use Active Directory Login in front of them.
I’m a Citrix guy as well. Feeling like a Noob with RDS. But it seems to work now. Thanks for your assistance!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘how I can configure Web Access for Remote Desktop in a IGEL profile? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?