Next Firefox questions 😕 Does anyone found the option, how i can disable F12 Development/Debug Mode for Firefox? Gui has no option an registry too 😞 I found same “deny” keys in the registry for firefox, but no one helps….. its for security a bad dream if we cant deactivate FN+F12. Ths and regards, Gregor
Hi Gregor, please try to open a normal Firefox, open the about:config site. There you should find a few entries starting with devtools. (one is called devtools.enabled), if one of them is covering your needs, you could use them in a profile. Like this:
Something must be blocking access to about:config
@member right, that‘s why I asked for a „normal“ Firefox 😁 it‘s easier to debug there
But anyway, you can unblock it by using:
Sessions=>Browser=>Session=>Browser=>Window=>uncheck hide configuration page of the browser
Config side work in “blank” Browser….. mhhh 1-2 settings there 😕
@member and it worked like expected?
too many settings for tests 😕 i can hide some parts from the devbar like “debugger” or “inspector” but i search always too hide the hole section and options……
Hint: in recent firmwares sporting firefox 60 it is disabled by policy
That is in IGEL firmwares >=10.05.100
I can not use last build with ff 60 thats my problem. If we use it, our customer has massive Probs with his html5 storefronts….. ff60 doesnt found the local receiver and open all in browser.
Unfortunatly It is almost indestructable in older firefoxes
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How i can disable F12 Development/Debug Mode for Firefox on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”