I am considering moving from ThisOS 8/9 to IGEL OS on Wyse 3040s in my company.
I will do some tests myself shortly but also wanted to ask here:
How IGEL UD2/UD3/UD4 performance compares to Wyse 3040 when IGEL OS is used in 3040?
I specifically mean user experience and responsiveness of the screen in e.g. browsing and scrolling websites.
Wyse 3040 is pretty responsive with ThinOS 8.x but with ThinOS 9 it’s too slow – how this would compare to IGEL OS in the same device?
Hi all, the thread is continuing here: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1605257695138200
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How IGEL UD2/UD3/UD4 performance compares to Wyse 3040 when IGEL OS is used in 3040?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?