Hey everyone! I was just curious how the imprivata appliance mode on 11.04.100 is working for everyone? We are currently on the 7.2 PIE agent as well. Our current setup is having Epic to be the FUS resource. I was wondering how the imprivata appliance is geared to work exactly from a workflow standpoint. Should there be a screen requesting the end users to badge in and out like the previous setup for imprivata?
11.04 has new configurations for FUS that are in the profile. So you can configure a generic account for Imprivata directly in the appliance configuration page.
Just keep in mind that Imprivata has not certified 11.04 at this time.
Awesome, thank you. We have that aspect setup I was just curious of the ideal workflow for this appliance. We are able to bypass with our generic credentials to our storefront to have Epic launch successfully however are the users supposed to be able to badge from there? I was just curious when the badge comes into play or the ideal workflow setup.
They should be able to badge into the OneSign agent running on the VM. There are possibly some registry keys that you will need to get from Imprivata to make that work.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How is Imprivata appliance mode on 11.04.100 is working on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?