How much free space should be available on the iGel drive on the IGEL UMS server at any given time? We are at about 4% free.
It depends on how much the 4% represents: 1-3Gb would be handy if you want upload a new firmware a.e.!
4% is scary, since I am guessing that is probably around 4 GB. You can fill that up by downloading 2 IGEL firmware releases (if you are using UMS for the repo). I would honestly look at cleaning that up or expaning the storage if you do.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How much free space should be available on the IGEL UMS server at any given time? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”