How much free space should be available on the iGel drive on the IGEL UMS server at any given time? We are at about 4% free.
It depends on how much the 4% represents: 1-3Gb would be handy if you want upload a new firmware a.e.!
4% is scary, since I am guessing that is probably around 4 GB. You can fill that up by downloading 2 IGEL firmware releases (if you are using UMS for the repo). I would honestly look at cleaning that up or expaning the storage if you do.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How much free space should be available on the IGEL UMS server at any given time? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”