How much free space should be available on the iGel drive on the IGEL UMS server at any given time? We are at about 4% free.
It depends on how much the 4% represents: 1-3Gb would be handy if you want upload a new firmware a.e.!
4% is scary, since I am guessing that is probably around 4 GB. You can fill that up by downloading 2 IGEL firmware releases (if you are using UMS for the repo). I would honestly look at cleaning that up or expaning the storage if you do.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How much free space should be available on the IGEL UMS server at any given time? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?