Good morning. I have just purchased 10 IGEL OS licences and have been provided with a delivery token. Unfortunately my system does not connect ot the internet, is there a way of using the token without internet access?
IGEL OS 10, sure?
You can use the ALD token: kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/set-up-automatic-license-deployment-ald-with-ald-token-26029121.html kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/set-up-automatic-license-deployment-ald-with-ald-token-26029121.html
Fantastic! Thank you.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to activate IGEL licenses delivery tokens on a UMS without Internet access?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS