Good morning. I have just purchased 10 IGEL OS licences and have been provided with a delivery token. Unfortunately my system does not connect ot the internet, is there a way of using the token without internet access?
IGEL OS 10, sure?
You can use the ALD token: kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/set-up-automatic-license-deployment-ald-with-ald-token-26029121.html kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/set-up-automatic-license-deployment-ald-with-ald-token-26029121.html
Fantastic! Thank you.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to activate IGEL licenses delivery tokens on a UMS without Internet access?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?