does anybody know how to activate the “third mouse button” in IGEL UDC software? after migration from ThinOS to IGEL UDC the middle mouse button is not usable. Mouse wheel works fine 😉
fast as wind 🙂
do we need both entries or one of them only?
For Citrix sessions change:
System > Registry > ica.wfclient.mousesendscontrolv
System > Registry > sessions.ica%.appsrv.mousesendscontrolv
I would say, add both
ok thx 🙂
now it works as expected – thank you very much 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to activate the “third mouse button” in IGEL UDC software?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”