How can i add a configuration-line in the WFClient-section in /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/config/module.ini ?
I tried this, but it adds a seperate line and i get an error messeage.
echo [WFClient] >> /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/config/module.ini
#echo ICCTimeout=2000 >> /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/config/module.ini
you basically only need the second line, the first one is already there. Btw. This kind of modifications is better done in the Network / Before Network Starts section IMHO.
Hi Seb! Thank you for your answer.
This is the error message:
But when i only add the second line, it is in the wrong section, correct?
That’s true, therefor you need a Find and Add with SED:
sed -i ‘0,/[WFClient]/a ICCTimeout=2000’ /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/config/module.in
Didn’t testes it btw.
Added the line
sed ‘/WFClient/ a ICCTimeout=2000’ /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/config/module.ini -i
in the network / before networks starts section.
Thank you Seb!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add a configuration-line in the WFClient-section in /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/config/module.ini’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR