Is there a way to get a “Disconnect” button or icon, when using the Citrix Self-service configuration for UD3 in UMS? Customer request…
Hi, Generally the disconnect is doen from session. But i guess you want to have this as of if using published apps instead of desktop’s?
Yes, we’re using seamless apps.
I found it in the Citrix Receiver windows, under in the menu under the user name there, but that is a bit inconvenient….
Also, closing the citrix Receiver WIndows disconnects the session, but that isn’t to obvious for the general user.
creating a custom application System->Firmware Customization->Custom Application, create a new one and as Settings->Command you specify:
And thw command would be something like “selfservice -disconnect”, won’t it?
Have to check the syntax for the linux version of Receiver here. 😛
without the quotes
That easy, ey? 🙂 Thanks.
that will disconnect all apps i suppose
I’ll give it a test.
should work also when using selfservice
And post back, ofc….
Yup, got it..
That did the trick. 🙂 Now to find the correct icon for the shortcut. Thanks again!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add a Disconnect button to Citrix Self-service configuration for IGEL OS in UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”