Hi is anyone aware of a way to add a second file explorer to the UMS Console? We have our endpoints coming into a default folder that has a buddy client profile so that we immediately update the firmware, then we move the endpoints to a folder dedicated to a location to collect its profiles. Scrolling up and down is getting quite monotonous.
Hi, unfortuantely not but I’m getting your point… Beside some Shortcuts (CTRL X / CTRL V to cut / paste) and the scrolling tweaking, not from my side…
Thanks, I will change this and see if it helps.
Use Cut and Paste (Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V), it’s really efficient! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add a second file explorer to the IGEL UMS Console?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”