Hi is anyone aware of a way to add a second file explorer to the UMS Console? We have our endpoints coming into a default folder that has a buddy client profile so that we immediately update the firmware, then we move the endpoints to a folder dedicated to a location to collect its profiles. Scrolling up and down is getting quite monotonous.
Hi, unfortuantely not but I’m getting your point… Beside some Shortcuts (CTRL X / CTRL V to cut / paste) and the scrolling tweaking, not from my side…
Thanks, I will change this and see if it helps.
Use Cut and Paste (Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V), it’s really efficient! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add a second file explorer to the IGEL UMS Console?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?