Hi is anyone aware of a way to add a second file explorer to the UMS Console? We have our endpoints coming into a default folder that has a buddy client profile so that we immediately update the firmware, then we move the endpoints to a folder dedicated to a location to collect its profiles. Scrolling up and down is getting quite monotonous.
Hi, unfortuantely not but I’m getting your point… Beside some Shortcuts (CTRL X / CTRL V to cut / paste) and the scrolling tweaking, not from my side…
Thanks, I will change this and see if it helps.
Use Cut and Paste (Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V), it’s really efficient! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add a second file explorer to the IGEL UMS Console?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS