Hey, how is it possible to add a Shortcut to the WIFI Manager on the ThinCLient Desktop?
Hey, Add a Custom Application:
then as command, use: start-wireless-manager
How do you know the command. Is ther a list with all of em, and do you have a list with all available Icons 🙂
Remind the Cheat sheet I re-created a few months ago?
@member Did you ever find a list of default icon names?
i got them somehow yes..
think there was a folder on the os with filenames that where the same as the icon names.
@member and @member /usr/share/icons/IGEL-Basic/apps/scalable/ should be the standard folder for icons like wvd, etc…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add a WIFI Manager shortcut on the IGEL OS Desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”