Hey, how is it possible to add a Shortcut to the WIFI Manager on the ThinCLient Desktop?
Hey, Add a Custom Application:
then as command, use: start-wireless-manager
How do you know the command. Is ther a list with all of em, and do you have a list with all available Icons 🙂
Remind the Cheat sheet I re-created a few months ago?
@member Did you ever find a list of default icon names?
i got them somehow yes..
think there was a folder on the os with filenames that where the same as the icon names.
@member and @member /usr/share/icons/IGEL-Basic/apps/scalable/ should be the standard folder for icons like wvd, etc…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add a WIFI Manager shortcut on the IGEL OS Desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?