Is there a way to add GlobalProtect VPN as an option on OS 11.05.100.01? I see there was a registry key added to an 11.04 but I’m not finding it on 11.05.
OpenConnect is in IGEL OS.
The program openconnect connects to VPN servers which use standard TLS/SSL, DTLS, and ESP protocols for data transport.
It was originally written to support Cisco “AnyConnect” VPN servers, and has since been extended with support for Juniper Network Connect (–protocol=nc) and Junos Pulse VPN servers (–protocol=pulse) and PAN GlobalProtect VPN servers (–protocol=gp).
Also FortiNet client?
Oh I see. I had to enable OpenConnect in the custom features area.
OpenFortiVPN 1.6.0 CP can be requested from IGEL.
Is there a way to SSH into IGELs that are connected through VPN?
@member IGEL supported method — The IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) is required if the UMS and the devices are not in the same network.
Hello, what about the IPSec VPN Client from Watchguard? At this time we use OpenVPN, but we ́ve got problems with Citrix (UCC functionality)
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to add GlobalProtect VPN as an option on IGEL OS 11.05.100.01?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?